Back to all positions
Production Recruiter - Waterloo
Job Title: Production Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Date Posted: 4/26/2021
Will lead the talent acquisition function for the business and drive improvements in current processes. Will report to the HR Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Works closely with managers to recruit and retain high quality employees for Bertch.
2. Owns the staffing program and processes for the company. Recommends effective advertising strategies, documents talent acquisition processes and maintains metrics. Applies continuous improvement mentality.
3. Posts available jobs internally and externally utilizing software platforms.
4. Conducts preliminary interviews with prospective job candidates (in person and/or by phone) to determine suitability for employment.
5. Maintains job postings and applicant tracking logs.
6. Schedules new employee orientations. Prepares new hire paperwork and maintains HR and payroll systems with appropriate data.
7. Coordinates employee referral program.
8. Assists HR Department in development and implementation of job descriptions, policies and procedures. Acts as a back-up to other human resources staff and reception area.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
High school education or equivalent and three (3) years or more recruiting experience or four-year degree in HR or related field and no experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Customer service oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Detail-oriented and highly organized
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Adept at utilizing Excel and MSWord
Apply in person or online @ www,bertch.com . Must submit resume with application.