Back to all positions
Design Coordinator - Waterloo
Job Title: Design Coordinator
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Date Posted: 12/21/2020
Works with dealers and plant to coordinate designs from conception to finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of 2020 Design and ProKitchen Design programs.
- Keep detailed information on changes/corrections for all programs. Proofing both programs to make sure they work properly for pricing and visual. Help customers with designs.
- Maintain Kitchen+, Elan, Marketplace, and Bath catalogs. Keep detailed information on changes/corrections to the catalogs.
- Knowledge of Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Be a problem solver. When an issue arises, being able to seek out answers.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Kitchen and Bath Design
- Prepare all layouts and artwork for sales and other divisions for all catalogues electronic and printed
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the immediate/acting leadership
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in graphic communication and two years - plus work experience in Marketing/Graphic Design.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Quark Express/Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite Design software and Word Processing software, as well as utilizing a MAC. Needs to have the ability to work in different media.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Driver license to utilize company vehicle; may be required to become forklift certified and CPR/First Aid certified.
Submit resume with educational background and pay history to:
Bertch Cabinet, LLC.
P.O. Box 2280
Waterloo, IA 50704